Marijuana has been legalized in many countries including the United States and Canada. If you want to grow marijuana legally in Canada, you can discuss the concerned consultant regarding the rules and regulations.You can learn about the legal limits of marijuana cultivation, important requirements for growing this drug, and other necessary information in great detail. There are many companies offering marijuana consulting. Moreover, you can get loads of information about getting medical marijuana in Canada, from them.
This post provides valuable information regarding the extraction of marijuana, the basic ingredient of this drug and its positive impacts on health. Moreover, you will also read about the use of this drug and the forms in which it is available in the market.
Marijuana is extracted from the dried flowering tops, stems, leaves and seeds of the plant called Cannabis sativa (hemp). This plant has been used by humans for hundreds of years. People have been using this plant for seed oils,fiber (hemp), medical treatment, seedand recreation.
Medical marijuana has many benefits. It is used to treat muscle spasticity, chronic pain, nausea, anorexia and sleep disorder. There is no certain governmental standardization on medical marijuana. It’s ingredients and potency is still unknown.
THC – the basic ingredient
The hemp plant contains the psychoactive chemical tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) which acts on cannabinoids – the specific cell receptors present in human brain. THC can be detected in the blood as soon as you smoke marijuana.
According to medical science, it has been proven that THC has low to moderate levelpainkilling (analgesic) effects.This is why, it can be used for the treatment of severe pains. The pain relief is a result of THC alteringthe transmitter release in the spinal cord.
- THC is a compound known for inducing a calm relaxed state
- THC is well-known for stimulating appetite, which is also known as the munchies.
- The compound also affects the senses of a person; eyesight, hearing and sense of smell.
- Depending upon the condition of the person, this compound can also cause fatigue.
- For highly aggressive people, and those who get anxious quite easily, THC can help them reduce these symptoms and make them calm.
- Some researches and studies on THC indicated that THC can be an effective treatment for vomiting and nausea. It means, it has antiemetic properties.
Cannabis is used as recreational drug too. In slang, there are quite a few terms to refer to cannabis, such as:
Varieties of Marijuana
There are quite a few variations of marijuana as recreational drug. You can get legal marijuana in Canada in the following forms:
- Unprocessed form (stems, leaves or dried flowers)
Intake of Marijuana
People use this drug differently.
- Some people use it in cigarette
- Some people inhale it in the form of vapor
- Some people like to brew it as a tea
- Some people like to eat it as chocolate bar or brownie
- It can also be applied as balm